Sunday, September 02, 2007

G’ day gang,
I'm here in the land down under having a wonderful time rocking out for the great Aussie fans. I have had a few mishaps along the way (you know me boys and girls? I'm cursed). The airline lost my luggage (I eventually got it back), my in-ear monitors blew up before the show due to the Australian high voltage power (I've been pretty scratchy for a day or two), custom agent harassed me (they had me sing “To be with you” and we were all as one after that) and a dingo ate me baby….no….just kidding. After my first show in Adelaide, which was a hell of a lot of fun…(thanks to the fans for a goodtime), I stayed at the home of my promoter, John McNamara. I’m here to tell you it was unreal. John and his beautiful wife Sheila live way out in the country, about 3 hours from Melbourne, in a town called Clunes. It’s a ranch style house in the big sky country baby! You've got your sheep, hawks, kangaroos, koalas and no human around for miles. His Mum and Dad live about 10 or 15 minutes away on a bigger sky country ranch; an easy 15 acres that’s for sure. When you pull up to the gates and down this long driveway you see Kevin and Bonnie McNamara’s Dynasty/ Dallas looking mansion. They both train greyhound dogs for racing. They have this full size race track on the grounds it’s truly an awesome sight to see. This lovely hard working man has been doing this gig for 35 years and treats all the dogs like if they were his own. Their fed better than me at home….lol. Well after a few days of interviews, radio performances and kicking back in the country my new mates and I are off to Melbourne for another new adventure. I'm going to stop now because I'm typing in the car. I'll write more later.
~E~

6 Comments:

Blogger Isis said...

WOW *-*

I LOVE AUSTRALIA \O/

I hope you're having A LOT of fun =D

see you in 09/30 *-*


love ya, dude. ♥

xoxoxo.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man,

Back to Mr. Big, You, Pat, Richie and me

xD

hauhauhaa

You are superfantastic man !!!

See you in Brazil !!!

Bye !

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E,
met you in Sydney, brilliant show, come back soon!
big love
ruth xx

6:23 AM  
Blogger Karine Shine said...

Heyyyyy

\o/

I ll see you in Brazil again
and better twice!!!! \o//////

You ll see in my city Curitiba and São paulo where I live now...my friends are so happy about your show!!
Attila tell me about you everytime!!

Cya!!!!!!

Karine Shine

3:32 PM  
Blogger jesa said...

salut Eric
je suis ravie de te retrouver sur ce blog .enfin je peux écouter tes nouveautés;c'est dommage que tu ne sois pas plus distribuer en France .tu fais des concerts en Italie en Europe mais pas en France tu nous boudes??!!! bisous d'Avignon(c'est la ville ou j'habite et on chante vraiment sur le pont !! .. des fois mème du Mr Big )je t'adore ne change rien !
JESA

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Smithxwsp said...

Heyyyyy \o/ I ll see you in Brazil again and better twice!!!! \o////// You ll see in my city Curitiba and São paulo where I live now...my friends are so happy about your show!! Attila tell me about you everytime!! Cya!!!!!! Karine Shine

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home